Workshop: Rethinking Feedback
Time & Location
About the Event
We have a society that is obsessed with feedback. From annual performance reviews, to 360 assessments, to “balanced” feedback. We all think we need feedback to improve what we do. But what if all of this effort was for naught?
In this two hour workshop you will learn about the roots of feedback, the fallacies of feedback, and explore the ways in which our biology impacts how we best learn and grow. We will provide you with an alternative perspective, and a few tools to try out as you rethink how you, and your organization create opportunities for growth, development and self-regulation.
At the end of the workshop, participants will gain:
- Greater understanding of the drawbacks of feedback
- Heightened awareness of alternative approaches
- Enhanced ability to appraise skills needed to support growth and development in others
- Emerging skill base in application
- Regular Registration$195+$9.75 GST$195+$9.75 GST0$0
- Group Ticket - 3 Registrations$525+$26.25 GST$525+$26.25 GST0$0