Wed, Nov 09|
Building Collaborative Teams
Whether you are leading in the virtual or real-world, building a team doesn't just happen! We will show you and teach you how you can create a truly collaborative and engaged team in your meetings.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2022, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. MST
About the Event
Details of the workshop
Part 1: Wednesday, November 9th from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Mountain Time
Part 2: Wednesday, November 16th, from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Mountain Time
Whether you are leading in the virtual or real-world, building a team doesn't just happen – and creating team cohesion, collaboration and connection is challenging. It is the result of understanding your role as leader is to create the safe environment that allows others to speak up, weigh in, and share their thoughts. This occurs when you combine a purposeful personal approach with specific meeting design. We will show you and teach you how you can create a truly collaborative and engaged team in your meetings.
We know that:
· A professional team is not something that is declared.
· A professional team is a necessary resource that is built, developed and facilitated with intention.
· A team is the result of working together in all the right ways.
Creating a professional team requires that we have a purposeful understanding of the why and the how of leading teams. We need to hone our skills in how we structure meetings, our work, decision making and the sharing of ideas with a focused intention to tap into the cognitive capital of our thinking workforce.
Buidling Collaborative Teams is a hands-on practical workshop series of 2 sessions of 2 hours each, delivered online, where participants will gain:
· Enhanced skills in adaptive leadership
· A greater understanding of how to use facilitation and meeting design to engage virtual teams
· An increased level of expertise with skills in communication and collaboration
Plus GST GST/HST Number 9068 7271RT0001$289.00Tax: +$14.45 GST
Attend this two-parts workshop with a colleague and get a discount!$415.00Tax: +$20.75 GST
Attend this two-part workshop with two other colleagues and enjoy a great discount!$539.00Tax: +$26.95 GST